Weapon cabinet for AK-74 assault rifles
We present to your attention an overview of our new product - Weapon cabinet for AK-74 assault rifles.
The case of this cabinet is welded and made of sheet steel.
Overall dimensions are as follows: height - 1750 mm, width - 350 mm, depth - 400 mm.
Doors with perforation 20x20 mm, reinforced with a welded-on amplifier of a p-shaped form. The hinges on the doors are hidden.
The back wall of the cabinet is also perforated, which ensures the placement and fixation of tool holders for magazines and mounts for weapons.
Door lock: EURO-LOCKS Lowe & Fletcher or equivalent, with a crossbar locking system in three points.
The cabinet for machines has the following internal equipment:
- The lodgement for pistol shops, size 325x55x40 mm. - 2 pcs.
- Cells for pistols - 4 pcs., 90x40 mm in size, equipped with removable rubber elements for fixing weapons.
- Trays for AK vending machine shops - 4 pcs., 60x120x80 mm in size, with holes, mounted on hooks to perforate the back wall.
- Removable holders for AK automatic machines - 4 pcs., Size 106x60 mm, with holes on the front wall for the possibility of changing the position of the tool tray.
All these components are attached to the perforated rear wall using special hooks.
- A shelf, with a possibility of adjustment, at a height of 300 and 450 mm from the bottom of the cabinet.
The shelf and bottom of the cabinet are rubberized.
On the right side of the cabinet there is an identifier for A4 sheet format.
From the upper left edge of the cabinet there is a locking and sealing device.
The automatic weapons cabinet is equipped with a high bottom, to minimize the ingress of moisture into its middle.
The case is equipped with rubber stops for doors.
There are special holes for screed cabinets with each other.